Pages

Tuesday 13 September 2016

Completing the 5th Challenge

To complete the 5th challenge, I was asked to interview a person whom I haven't known their private life yet and about their favorite food. I was asked to find something interesting from it. I interviewed my daily fruit supplier, called Pak Suni. I didn't take a wefie or picture of him, because he doesn't want to be photoed and I respect his privacy.

While interviewing him I recorded our conversation with my mom's recorder. These were the questions and answers:

Q: What's your favorite food?
A: Fried food

Q: What kind of fried food?
A: Fried Banana

Q: What is so special about fried banana that makes it your favorite food?
A: Because it's sweet and delicious.

Q: When was the first time you tried fried banana?
A: When I was a small kid.

Q: Was it bought or a homemade one?
A: A homemade one, made by my mom.

Q: Does your mom like to cook?
A: Yes.

Q: Did she often cook fried banana?
A: Yes.

Q: Do you have any good memories from fried banana?
A: No. Nothing special.

Q: Now do you still like to make fried banana?
A: Yes. Together with my wife.

Q: Is fried banana still your favorite?
A: Yes.

Q: Why is it still a favorite, why don't you change to others?
A: Sometimes I change, but fried banana is still my favorite.

Q: What banana do you usually use for your fried banana?
A: Kapok Banana and Uli banana.

Q: Where did you get your bananas?
A: From a tradisional market.

Q: Was it far (from your previous house)
A: Very far.

Q: Did you go to the market to buy your bananas or was it delivered?
A: I went there to buy them.

Q: Was it expensive?
A: At that time it was cheap.

My creation to make this interesting: click here.

This is my reflection:

1. Why did you choose that person to interview? Because he's our daily fruit supplier.

2. When did you do the interview? After he's done selling his fruits and was about to go home (we've made an appointment ).

3.  Where did you do your interview?  I did it at home.

4. How long did you do the interview? I did it for 3 minutes 5 seconds.

5. What is interesting or unique from the interview result? Even though he had changed his favorite food several times, he still sticks to fried banana. It means his "changed several times favorite food" were just temporary.

6. Were there any difficulties when doing this interview? Yes. I ran out of questions in the end, so my mom gave several suggestions.

7. Were there any lessons that you learned from here? Sadly no.

I already croschecked with my mom who sometimes makes fried banana, and it's right, you can use Kapok and Uli banana.

No comments: